Supervisor Pharmacy Tech
Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week
Salary Range: $19.57 - $31.31
This position will assist the Assistant Director of Pharmacy in the supervision and coordination of the day to day operations of the MIHS Inpatient Pharmacy. This position will also be involved with the educational and professional development of the MIHS Pharmacy Technician Staff and will manage work schedules of the inpatient pharmacy technicians to maximize work flow efficiency. The position is the first line of management for handling and dealing with pharmacy technician related operational and personnel issues.
Qualifications:Requires a High school diploma or GED certificate. Must have a minimum of five (5) years in a pharmacy environment with supervisory and financial responsibilities. Must be currently certified as a Pharmacy Technician with the Arizona State Board of Pharmacy. Must be computer Literate, and proficient in the use of both Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Must possess the ability to make quick and accurate business judgments. Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing including knowledge of basic grammar, spelling & punctuation. Requires the ability to work with professionals, and maintain confidentiality standards. Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year