Supervisor Medical Imaging_Ultrasound
Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week
Salary Range: $33.47 - $53.56
Under the supervision of the Manager of Medical Imaging, the Supervisor of Medical Imaging Ultrasound is expected to provide the highest quality Ultrasound and Cardiac Echo imaging care to patients and referring services. This position will mentor the technical and support staff assigned to the Ultrasound and Cardiac Echo departments. The Supervisor assists medical imaging management in the daily operations of the department by working closely with patients, medical staff and other internal teams. Performs patient care.
- Requires Associates degree in Medical Sonography or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- Prefer a bachelor’s degree.
- Requires at least three (3) year’s technical medical imaging experience in Hospital Ultrasound and/or cardiac echo.
- Prior supervisory or lead experience is strongly preferred.
- Requires certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) in:
- Abdomen or OBGYN and/or
- Adult Echocardiography
- Certification by the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) as either: 3
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer and/or
- Registered Vascular Specialist
- Requires BLS. A BLS card obtained through an approved American Heart Association (AHA) training center is preferred and will be required within 3 months.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year