Staffing Office Clerk
Regular - Full Time 36 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, the Staffing Office Clerk is responsible for allocating in-house staffing of patient care providers via use of Float Pool and Nursing Registry Vendors. The incumbent performs varied secretarial and administrative work for Nursing Administration. Duties include but are not limited to answering phones and directing calls, gathering information and preparing reports, maintaining files, analyzing computer reports and performing other staff support functions.
Requires a High school diploma or GED certificate. Prefer one (1) year experience in a Staffing Office or equivalent. Effective organizational skills are required to adapt to an ever changing environment, to establish priorities while working under time constraints and while coordinating a variety of projects. Requires critical thinking skills to balance needs with available resources. Requires excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to read, write, and speak effectively in English. Bilingual is preferred. Must be able to demonstrate competencies on various computer applications including MS Excel and Outlook. Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills are required to collaborate with all levels of staff.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year