Sr HR Management Systems Analyst
Under the direction of the Performance Excellence Administrator, this position provides technical expertise in analyzing, designing, implementing, and maintaining Kronos based applications (HR & Payroll, Time & Attendance, Scheduling, Absence Management, Benefit Administration, Employee/Manager Self Service and Labor Analytics) in support of MIHS operational needs. This position utilizes knowledge and experience with a variety of human resources, benefits and payroll concepts, practices, and procedures to identify needs and create solutions to resolve them. Partners with subject matter experts to review, analyze, and evaluate business processes, user needs, and technology opportunities and limitations, in order to provide solutions or engage the appropriate service provider. Provides support structure leadership for projects, upgrades, and enhancements. Activities include: system(s) needs analysis, business process documentation, process improvement, and workforce analytics support. This position provides in depth research and solutions to a variety of complex, non-routine issues across multiple systems and processes.
*** Highly Preferred ***
· Experience working with KRONOS Workforce Integration Manager (WIN) tool
· Experience creating detailed functional and technical design documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documentation.
· Prior supervisory/management experience with excellent communication, time management and exceptional customer service skills.
· Must be able to establish and maintain positive team working relationships to promote positive change and quality improvement initiatives.
· Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism, customer service and enthusiasm, combined with the ability to build relationships with business and key stakeholders.Qualifications:
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resource, Business Management or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work. Must have at least five (5) years' experience with HR Management Systems application software support including providing hands-on customer support and desktop troubleshooting that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Experience must include demonstrated project management techniques and ability to lead small to medium project teams. Prefer experience working with Kronos Workforce Central 6.0 or greater programs. Requires knowledge of HR and Payroll business and process analysis functions. Must have ability to analyze processes and issues, information flow, and architecture. Must have demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization. Requires the ability to capture and learn new concepts quickly. Requires strong client-facing customer service and communication skills. Must have strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills; to interpret and communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner. Requires ability for attention to detail and accuracy; organizational and time management skills. Requires ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and be confidential. Requires ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with and participate on multi-disciplinary teams. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Visio, Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Requires advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills. Prefer advanced technical knowledge of Kronos (Time and Attendance/HR/Payroll software) and/or equivalent experience in related area. Must have thorough analytical skills to conduct analysis and develop recommendations, demonstrating organization and problem-solving skills. Requires effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills. Prefer previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects. Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year