Under the direction of the Director IT Service Management, the ServiceNow Administrator is a professional individual responsible to build business solutions aligned with enterprise IT Service Management (ITMS) strategy. The developer position is a key technical role for implementing modern business solutions leveraging ServiceNow's integrated platform. The position has overall responsibility for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of application systems supporting the IT service operation for MIHS with a focus on design, configuration and support of the ServiceNow application. Job activities include overall application-specific systems management, i.e. implementation, administration, development, documentation and level 3 technical support for ITSM specific systems, specifically ServiceNow.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year