Under the direction of the SR VP Ambulatory Services, the Project Manager directs and manages project development and support for outpatient services at MIHS Ambulatory Care Services. This position develops full-scale project plans; financial plans, quality audit follow ups, and associated communications documents. In general this position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of multiple, simultaneous projects ensuring consistency with MIHS strategy, commitments and goals in hospital based clinics.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Public Health, Healthcare Management or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience.
- Master's degree in a related field is preferred.
- Must have minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible project management experience that demonstrates a strong understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Prefer Lean Six Sigma training
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year