Grant - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week
Salary Range: $20.55 - $32.88
Under the direction of the Sr. Grants Program Manager, the Program Coordinator is responsible for coordinating various grant projects and department activities, including organizing and monitoring non-clinical operations of the designated grant(s). Responsibilities include collecting and analyzing data, managing records, invoicing, and operating relevant management information systems. The Program Coordinator will assist with monitoring compliance with the grant(s), once awarded and amended.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Social Work, Public Administration, Business Management or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible administration or grant management related experience that demonstrates a strong understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have knowledge of grant application, implementation, and administration processes.
- Must be organized, have strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication skills and analytical skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines for grant activities.
- Must have proficient computer skills in software for word processing, PowerPoint, and financial spreadsheets.
- Must be able to participate as a team player to coordinate grant projects.
- Requires ability to interpret and apply laws, rules and gather, analyze and evaluate a variety of data.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year