Grant - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week
Work Hours: 40
Under the direction of the Clinical Coordinator, the Program Assistant is responsible for organizing, coordinating, and monitoring all non-clinical operations of the team, including managing records, operating and coordinating the management information system and providing receptionist activities, including triaging calls and coordinating communication between the team and members. The Program Assistant serves as the primary customer service representative in dealing with members, providers and stakeholders.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- An Associate's degree in Business related courses is preferred.
- Requires at least one (1) year of administrative or general office related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess extensive computer skills and be proficient with MS Office suite such as Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Visio and Access.
- Must have the ability to follow direction, use of sound judgment and possess excellent time management skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing including knowledge of basic grammar, spelling & punctuation.
- Requires excellent organizational skills, the ability to work with professionals, and maintain confidentiality standards.
- Creativity, initiative and independent thinking, and problem solving skills are strongly preferred.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Requires excellent organizational skills and ability to meet designated deadlines.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year