Under the direction of the Assistant Director of Pharmacy or designee, the Pharmacist is responsible for the safe, effective and cost-effective use of medications through the application of specialized knowledge, skills and professional judgment. Oversees the daily activities of medication use and distribution process in accordance with pharmacy law and accepted standards of practice. Provides drug information to physicians, nurses and other health care professionals.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree or Doctorate of Pharmacy (Pharm D.) with current licensure in
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year