Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Under the direction of the department Manager and within an interdisciplinary team, the Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) performs professional social work services. The LCSW provides psychosocial assessments, discharge planning, coordination aftercare services, individual/family/group psychotherapy, and coordination of all aspects of the court ordered evaluation and treatment processes.
Requires a Master's Degree in Social Work. Prior experience working in a mental health setting is preferred. Must be licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). Requires knowledge of basic principles of individual, group and family psychotherapy models. Must be capable of conducting group and individual psychotherapy sessions with a population of seriously mentally ill patients. Must have knowledge of chemical dependency and mental health, and ability to facilitate group-counseling sessions with a dually diagnosed population. Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English, including professional level usage of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year