Maricopa Medical Center
Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week
Salary Range: $20.55 - $32.88
Under the direction of the Supervisor Power Plant, this position performs HVAC and Power Plant activities associated with repair, maintenance, and associated documentation to maintain a safe and attractive hospital environment.
Requires an Associates Degree in HVAC or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work. A minimum of five (5) years HVAC experience in an industrial or hospital setting is preferred. Advance training in DDC, air balance, and energy management systems is preferred. Must posses a valid Arizona Drivers License. EPA Certified for refrigerant recovery required. Boiler Operator Certificate Preferred. Journeyman's license or 60 credit hour HVAC Certification Preferred. Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English. Creativity, initiative and independent thinking, and problem solving skills are strongly preferred. Must have working knowledge of fire protection codes, plumbing and other building systems codes, OSHA requirements, and knowledge of safe working techniques and procedures. Proven ability to perform HVAC maintenance work and to take and follow directions in the daily performance of duties is required. Must have the ability to work independently with limited guidance. Must have excellent communication, organizing, time management, and interpersonal skills. Must be self-motivated and a self-starter.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year