Living our values
HR Management Systems Analyst
|Req #: ||22976 |
|Department: ||Performance Excellence Center |
|Facility Name: ||Maricopa Medical Center |
|City: ||Phoenix |
|Schedule: ||Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week |
|Shift: ||Days |
|Salary: ||(30) $27.54 - $44.07 |
|Hours: || |
|Job Details: || |
Reporting to the Manager, HRMS, this position is responsible for a full range of activities to ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of HR, payroll, timekeeping and scheduling applications. Activities include: HR system(s) needs analysis, business process documentation, process improvement, and workforce analytics support. This position provides in depth research and solutions to a variety of complex, non-routine issues across multiple systems and processes. This position is responsible for maintenance and operation of including but not limited to: an integrated suite of Human Resource Management System (HRMS) applications, employee and manager self service functions, application security, training, payroll, time and attendance, query/ ad hoc reporting, benefits administration, talent acquisition (recruitment), compliance, and compensation.
*** Highly Preferred ***
· Experience working with KRONOS Workforce Integration Manager (WIN) tool
· Experience creating detailed functional and technical design documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documentation.
· Prior supervisory/management experience with excellent communication, time management and exceptional customer service skills.
· Must be able to establish and maintain positive team working relationships to promote positive change and quality improvement initiatives.
· Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism, customer service and enthusiasm, combined with the ability to build relationships with business and key stakeholders.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resource, Business Management or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work. Must have at least three (3) years' experience with application software support including providing hands-on customer support and desktop troubleshooting, preferably in Hospital Human Resource software. Experience in project management techniques and leading small to medium project teams is preferred. PHR/SPHR certification preferred. Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is preferred. Position requires strong technological, analytical and communication skills; background in human resources information systems and a general knowledge of all other human resources functional areas; experience in data flow analysis and project management; basic knowledge of technical environment including languages and databases; ability to analyze and resolve moderately complex problems and use independent judgment. Must have a strong working knowledge and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, SQL, and Crystal Report Writing. Prefer experience working with McKesson HBO Star, Velocity, Kronos Workforce Central 6.0 or greater and ResQ software programs. Requires effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills. Prefer previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects. Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education. We are:
Come live these values and enjoy:
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year
MIHS is an equal opportunity employer.