Education or equivalency:
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work. Master's Degree is preferred.
- Must have minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible Human Resources experience that demonstrates a high level of understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities including hands on experience in Recruitment.
- Experience must include demonstrated leadership ability including management of Recruitment, preferably in a hospital/healthcare setting.
- Professional Human Resource Certification is highly desirable.
- Requires possession of, and ability to retain a current, valid AZ issued driver's license in good standing, and must carry the AZ legally required minimum insurance coverage on personal vehicle at all times.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Requires extensive professional level experience in Human Resources with a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of all aspects of recruitment including marketing, candidate sourcing, interviewing, recruitment of healthcare professionals and other "hard to fill" positions.
· Knowledge of applicant tracking systems, social media and recruiting process workflows. Demonstrated ability to analyze business data and recruitment metrics to build a recruitment strategy.
· Knowledge of personnel policies and procedures, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices in required.
· Requires a demonstrated ability to develop, implement and evaluate retention programs and present to groups.
· Must be a successful leader of people, have stronger leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to develop, coach, and motivate recruitment staff, set goals and expectations, supervise and coordinate the work of subordinate personnel in a manner conducive to high performance and high morale.
· Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain confidentiality.
· Must be approachable, people oriented, and a good listener with the ability to communicate with people at all levels of the organization, as well as outside contacts.
· Must be a change agent with ability to think outside the box at both a strategic and tactical level to develop, implement and maintain a high performing recruitment function with well-developed processes, goals and policies. Must be able to manage priorities in a dynamic environment and adapt to change quickly and positively.
· Requires the ability to be a creative, independent thinker.
· Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism, customer service, and enthusiasm, combined with the ability to build relationships with business and key stakeholders.
· Must be able to decide how to allocate people, time and other resource to create, execute, and accomplish an operating or project plan on time and within budget.
· Must possess solid analytical and problem-solving skills along with the ability to utilize the appropriate management techniques to plan, organize, control and coordinate activities.
· Requires strong interpersonal, investigative, and organizational skills.
· Must be proficient in standard Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc).
· Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.