Digital Marketing Manager
Under the direction of the Director Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for the development, planning, implementation and evaluation of all MIHS's digital channels which include websites, intranet sites, landing pages, digital signage systems, SEO and more. This position works closely with many departments and functional areas including MIHS leadership, Family Health Clinic management and other internal/external stakeholders. This role combines knowledge of the internet and digital marketing with business acumen to bring increased brand awareness and affinity, lead generation, user experience and audience engagement measured and optimized by thorough and robust analytics.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or related field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work.
- Must have minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible digital marketing or related experience that demonstrates a strong understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Requires possession of, and ability to retain a current, valid AZ issued driver's license in good standing, and must carry the AZ legally required minimum insurance coverage on personal vehicle at all times.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of managing SEO/SEM, marketing database and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Must be able to identify target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Must have working knowledge of digital design principles, best practices, user experience and content management platforms.
- Knowledge in optimizing landing pages, user funnels, designing, building, deploying and monitoring dynamic page designs and forms data.
- Must have knowledge with A/B and multivariate tests and experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website and keyword analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Optimizely, CrazyEgg, WebTrends, Review Inc., etc.), setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Must be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Must be approachable, people oriented, and a good listener.
- Must be a change agent able to develop, implement and maintain policies and processes.
- Requires the ability to be a creative, independent thinker.
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism, customer service, and enthusiasm, combined with the ability to build relationships with business and key stakeholders.
- Must possess solid analytical and problem-solving skills along with the ability to utilize the appropriate management techniques to plan, organize, control and coordinate activities.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year