Department Clerk (Pool)_Legal
Under the direction of the Psych Legal Manager, this position provides as needed clerical support by assisting department legal personnel in front desk receptionist duties, typing affidavits, scanning, copying, faxing, and filing documents often having to travel to file documents with the Superior Court; gathers, sorts and distributes legal documents to various agencies; answers telephones and routes calls to the appropriate personnel. In addition, provides support for internal and external agency personnel for the Department of Psychiatry.
Requires a high school diploma or GED certificate. Must have at least six (6) months of general clerical experience preferably in a healthcare environment. Ability to manage time appropriately, multi task and data comparison. Knowledge of Excel preferred but not mandatory. Good oral and written communication skills; ability to follow oral instructions; ability to operate basic office equipment such as copier, fax machine, computer, and telephone; organizes and manages work to achieve results; demonstrated knowledge of Windows applications including WordPerfect, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint. Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year