Regular - Part Time 20 Hours Per Week
Under the direction and guidance of the Director of Dentistry, the Dentist provides clinical dentistry services and dental health education to pediatric patients following established dentistry standards, procedures and practices and gives specific dental care directions to dental staff. Responsible for examination, diagnosis, planning, treatment, and follow-up of patients within the rules, regulations and guidelines of the Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners.
Requires graduation from a
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year