Clinical Research RN Coordinator I
Under the general direction of the Manager Clinical Research, the Clinical Research RN Coordinator I is responsible for developing, organizing, identifying and implementing research activities under the Research Department. Directs, manages, and implements prospective clinical research studies.
Requires a Bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing.
Requires a Bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing.Must have at least three (3) years of recent hospital RN experience in an acute care setting; or prior clinical research experience. Must have Human Subjects Protection Training or be able to obtain within 14 days of hire. Must possess a current Arizona Drivers License. Must possess a current Arizona Drivers License. Must possess a current, valid AZ RN license; temporary AZ RN license; or valid compact RN licensure for current state of practice. Must also be in good standing with the issuing Board of Nursing. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) and be proficient in medical terminology, grammar, spelling and punctuation. Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel is strongly preferred. Requires excellent time management and customer service skills. Bilingual a plus. Must have the ability to rotate being on-call and the ability to travel. Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year