Clinical Research RN Coordinator I
Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week
Under the direction of the Clinical Research Manager, the Clinical RN Burn Research Coordinator is responsible for developing, organizing, identifying, and implementation of research activities under the Arizona Burn Center. Additionally this position directs, manages and implements prospective burn research clinical studies.
Prefer a Bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing.
Prefer a Bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing.Must have at least three (3) years of recent hospital RN experience in an acute care setting, preferably in a burn center or prior experience performing clinical research functions. Must possess a current Arizona Drivers License. Must possess a current, valid AZ RN license; temporary AZ RN license; or valid compact RN licensure for current state of practice. Must also be in good standing with the issuing Board of Nursing. Requires BLS through an approved American Heart Association (AHA) training center within one year in the position. Requires ABLS (Advance Burn Life Support) within one year in the position. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) and be proficient in medical terminology, grammar, spelling and punctuation. Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel is strongly preferred. Requires excellent time management and customer service skills. Bilingual a plus. Must have the ability to rotate being on-call and the ability to travel. Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year