Clinical Research Coordinator I
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Manager, the Clinical Research Coordinator I analyzes and evaluates clinical data. Ensures compliance with protocol and overall clinical objectives. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Under the direction of the Manager, the Clinical Research Coordinator I analyzes and evaluates clinical data. Ensures compliance with protocol and overall clinical objectives. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Requires a Bachelor's degree preferably in biological sciences or related medical/scientific field; or an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform the assigned work. Master's degree is preferred and may substitute for required experience. Must have at least two (2) years or more years of related healthcare experience, preferably in a large healthcare system; or prior clinical research experience. Must have Human Subjects Protection Training or be able to obtain within 14 days of hire. Must possess a current valid Arizona Driver's License. Prefer SoCRA certification as Certified Clinical Research Professional; or ACRP/APCR certification as a CRA, CRC or PI. Must have excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills. Must be proficient in medical terminology. Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications. Requires excellent project management skills and interpersonal communication abilities. Must have the ability to rotate being on-call and the ability to travel. Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English. Bilingual is a plus.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year