Cash Poster II
Under the direction of the Supervisor of Cash Posting this position oversees day to day operations in the Lock Box Applications. Qualifications:
Under the direction of the Supervisor of Cash Posting this position oversees day to day operations in the Lock Box Applications.
Requires HS diploma/GED. Requires two (2) years of medical payment or cash posting experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Prefer experience balancing a bank lock box. Must have knowledge of hospital patient account systems and cash receipts processes; as well as cash handling and bank reconciliation. Requires strong customer service and communication skills. Requires the ability to work independently as well as in a team. Must be well organized and attentive to detail. Must have strong data entry skills and know 10-key by touch. Must be proficient in Microsoft applications such as Excel and Outlook. Must be able to handle granular cash application details. Must be able to handle multiple tasks. Must have ability apply math/business concepts to solve problems. Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year