Behavioral Health Revenue Specialist
Tempe Diablo Technology Park
Patient Financial Services
Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week
Salary Range: $16.10 - $25.76
Under the direction of the Billing Supervisor and Manager, this position is responsible for the accurate billing & collecting of Behavioral Health claims to maximize reimbursement. This position is responsible for the complex billing and collecting of Behavioral accounts in accordance with CMS Rules and Regulations, payer guidelines and MIHS policies and procedures.
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have at least three (3) years of hospital billing and Medicare collections experience.
- Prefer experience with Behavioral Health collections.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have current knowledge of AHCCCS Behavioral Health and CMS rules and regulations.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet designated deadlines is required.
- Must be able to manage time appropriately.
- Data comparison skills are necessary.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
- Must have knowledge of hospital billing forms and billing requirements.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year
Pay: $16.10 to $25.76/hour
$16.10 - $25.76
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20898