Accounts Payable Processor_Grants
Under the supervision of the Manager of Fiscal Management, this position provides accounts payable support to the Grants and Research Department. Duties include performing a variety of complex clerical and customer service tasks, applying accepted procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounts payable records.
Requires a High school diploma. Must have a minimum of three (3) years of Accounts Payable Processor related experience that demonstrates an understanding of the required knowledge, skills and abilities. Prefer at least one (1) year in AP in a health care industry. Requires the ability to operate a computer in a windows environment. Must be familiar with Accounts Payable software. Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing including knowledge of basic grammar, spelling & punctuation. Initiative, independent thinking, and problem solving skills are strongly preferred. Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year
Job Reference #: 106984