· Antepartum Testing Center- Advanced Fetal Monitoring Certification
· Burn- Must obtain ACLS and PALS certification within 12 months
· Critical Care- Must obtain ACLS certification within 6 months
· ED- Must obtain ACLS and PALS certification within 6 months; and ATNC or TNCC certification must be obtained within 12 months
· Family Health Centers (FHC)- ACLS, NRP, PALS, Chemo-certified, triage certification, CCRN and/or RNC certifications are strongly preferred.
· L&D- ACLS & NRP must be completed within 6 months. If less than 2 years of RN L&D experience the candidate must complete AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring class within 6 months and AWHONN Advanced Fetal Monitoring class within 2 years. If greater than 2 years of RN L&D experience will need to complete AWHONN advanced fetal monitoring within 1 year. Advanced Fetal Monitoring must be maintained every 2 years through an approved course.
· Medical Imaging- ACLS required and PALS must be obtained within 6 months
· NICU- NRP required within 6 months
· OR- CNOR certification is preferred
· PACU- Must obtain ACLS & PALS within 6 months; and TNCC must be obtained within 12 months
· Peds- PALS certification is required within 6 months
· Peds ED- PALS, ACLS, & ENPC must be obtained within 6 months; and TNCC or ATCN must be obtained within 12 months
· Post Partum- NRP is required within 6 month of hire; Intermediate Fetal Monitoring is preferred; ACLS and/or PALS may be required depending on area of specialty
· PreOp- ACLS or PALS required
SICU- ACLS, NRP, PALS, ATN, TNCC or other certifications may be required