Living our values
|Req #: ||20368 |
|Department: ||Cardiology Services |
|Facility Name: ||Comprehensive Healthcare Center (CHC) |
|City: ||Phoenix |
|Schedule: ||Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week |
|Shift: ||Days |
|Salary: ||E12 $76,530 - $114,795 |
|Hours: || |
|Job Details: || |
This position provides clinical management, leadership, coordination, and operational direction for areas of responsibility within the Comprehensive Health Center (CHC) of the Maricopa Integrated Health System. Serves as the tactical point person as it relates to clinic operations, patient care, staff development, physician relationships, quality initiatives, program development, and system-wide success. Assures evidence-based patient care by creating an environment that encourages the use of research in practice. Supervises employees and participates in selection, orientation, counseling, evaluation, and staff scheduling.
*** Highly Preferred ***
· Nurse Management Experience in Outpatient.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Management, Health Care Administration, or related field, or have an equivalent combination of training and progressively responsible experience that will result in the required specialized knowledge and abilities to perform assigned tasks. Must have at least five (5) years of clinical or progressive management experience with two to three (2-3) years demonstrated leadership experience relevant to the patient population and scope of care of the department(s). Prefer general practice management experience, with specific experience in the areas of financial reporting and data, budget preparation, and the revenue cycle. Ability to work with culturally diverse people is a must. Bi-lingual is preferred. Must have excellent communication, time management and customer service skills. Computer knowledge with DOS and Windows-based systems a plus. Knowledge of operational reports and budgets is preferred. Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education. We are:
Come live these values and enjoy:
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year
MIHS is an equal opportunity employer.