Living our values
Clinical Resource Leader_Psych
|Req #: ||21079 |
|Department: ||Psych Annex - Unit 9 |
|Facility Name: ||Behavioral Health Annex |
|City: ||Phoenix |
|Schedule: ||Regular - Full Time 36 Hours Per Week |
|Shift: ||Days |
|Salary: ||N20 $33.95 - $50.93 per hour |
|Hours: || |
|Job Details: || |
Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, this position supervises, assesses plans, coordinates, facilitates, and evaluates patient care and staff development. The CRL provides comprehensive care for all patients. The CRL demonstrates the professional skills and behaviors to promote comprehensive, cost effective, and meaningful healthcare for consumers. The CRL is a leader and resource within the department and within his/ her independent unit will ensure daily operations reflect compliance with organizational and departmental goals, mission, vision, and values.
Demonstrated leadership ability, skills and experience, plus three to four (3-4) years of clinical experience relevant to the patient population and scope of care of the department is required. De-escalation techniques. Must posses a current, valid Arizona RN license and be in good standing with the Arizona Board of Nursing. Requires BLS. A BLS card obtained through an approved American Heart Association (AHA) training center is preferred and will be required within 3 months and must be renewed annually thereafter. CPI certification also required and will require annual renewal. Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English. Knowledge of basic computer skills is preferred. Requires effective communication skills. Ability to work with culturally diverse people is a must. Bilingual is preferred.
Requires a Bachelor's degree or higher in Nursing. Employees with a last hire date prior to October 9, 2016 have until December 31, 2019 to obtain a BSN or higher nursing degree.
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education. We are:
Come live these values and enjoy:
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year
MIHS is an equal opportunity employer.